Lapis Sundial Shadow Box Earrings
These sundial earrings are inspired by the beauty of moon phase complications on mechanical watches. A cut out window displays a striking blue lapis backdrop reminiscent of the night sky with pyrite stars. These earrings represent the fascinating connection between time telling devices and the measuring of time by the rotation of the earth.
The Sundial is one of the earliest time-keeping instruments and exists today as more of a symbol of the fleeting nature of time. Sundials are found all around us if you know where to look. While there is sometimes a somber tonality to the mottos they are emblazoned with, they can be equally as uplifting, encouraging us to take in the moment and have an appreciation for time and its value.
- 14 Karat Yellow Gold or Sterling Silver (Sterling option has oxidized engraving)
- 6 white Diamonds VS/GH Canadian origin
- Lapis Lazuli window on front and back *please allow for natural variations in the gemstone
- Measures 11mm x 8mm x 3mm
- Note: Earring design is smaller than the matching pendant.
If you would like to try this product on, please visit us in-store at 290 Main Street, Los Altos, CA. You can also set up an appointment to meet with any of our stylists here - just let us know the product you're interested in your RSVP message.